Remember the legends, pay tribute to the sacrifices. Stories of courage, comradeship and honour. Experience through the soldiers eyes, New Zealand’s military involvement in conflict from the Land Wars to the more recent peacekeeping missions in the 21st century.
National Army Museum is the largest New Zealand military museum with a unique collection of military exhibits and memorabilia.
- Food Glorious Food: An Army Marches on its Stomach
- Le Quesnoy: A Liberated Town – Open in the Freyberg Gallery
- Le Quesnoy: A Liberated Town – Open in the Thornton Gallery
- Anne Frank: Let me be myself – Open in the Entryway Gallery
- The Patriotic Call to Yarn is Answered – Now on display in the Roimata Pounamu Tears on Greenstone Memorial area