Remember the legends, pay tribute to the sacrifices. Stories of courage, comradeship and honour. Experience through the soldiers eyes, New Zealand’s military involvement in conflict from the Land Wars to the more recent peacekeeping missions in the 21st century.
National Army Museum is the largest New Zealand military museum with a unique collection of military exhibits and memorabilia.
- Food Glorious Food: An Army Marches on its Stomach – Now on display
- The Final Push: The New Zealand Division on the Western Front 1918 – Now on display
- Road to Recovery: Disabled soldiers of World War I – Now on display
- Passchendaele: A Descent into Hell – Now on display
- 24 Hours in Passchendaele – Now on display
- The Patriotic Call to Yarn is Answered – Now on display in the Roimata Pounamu Tears on Greenstone Memorial area