New Zealand Military Exhibits
The National Army Museum has a number of temporary and permanent military exhibits, showcasing unique collections of New Zealand military equipment, photos and memorabilia. Take a look at our current exhibitions to see what’s on at the Museum before you visit us at Waiouru.
Current Army Museum Military Exhibits
- Women of Empire: The Homecoming – Open in the Entryway Gallery
- Food Glorious Food: An Army Marches on its Stomach – Tells the story of how and what the New Zealanders were fed as they marched and fought to final victory during WWI
- Le Quesnoy: A Liberated Town – Open in the Freyberg Gallery
- Going Underground: The New Zealanders at Arras – Open in the Thornton Gallery
- The Patriotic Call to Yarn is Answered – On display in the Roimata Pounamu Tears on Greenstone memorial