Take a photo with one of our tanks and be into win an exclusive behind the scenes tour of the Museum and ride on a military vehicle.
How it works
Our photo competition runs until 14 February 2024 when one customer’s lucky photo will win them an exclusive behind the scenes tour of the Museum and ride on a military vehicle.
How to enter
Imagery shared via your social media
- Head to your Facebook or Instagram account
- Simply upload photo/s taken with one of our tanks on the Museum grounds
- Use our hashtag #NamGetTanked
- Keep up to date by following us on Facebook or Instagram
You can enter as many times as you like until 14 February 2024, just upload a different photo each time to be eligible. Read all of our terms and conditions to ensure your images can be included in our photo competition.
How will you know if you are the winner
The winner will be selected by public vote via the National Army Museum Facebook page. The entry with the most ‘likes/reactions’ will be deemed the winner, so make sure to share you entry to get more likes on your entry.
One winner will be announced via social media and contacted directly by email.
Please be careful and use caution if you choose to climb onto the military vehicles/tanks. The competition requirement is that a person be in the picture but this doesn’t have to be on the vehicle.
Terms and conditions
- Entry into the #NAMGetTanked competition (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- The National Army Museum reserves the right to make changes and amendments to these terms and conditions at any time.
- To qualify, a customer must submit a picture of a person/people with one or more of the military tracked vehicles (tanks) outside the National Army Museum in Waiouru prior to midnight on 14 February 2024.
- Customers may enter as many times as they like but must submit a new photo with the hashtag #NAMGetTanked each time.
- The prize is redeemable by up to 4 people over the age of 5 years and of which at least one person must be over the age of 18.
- The prize must be booked in advance and must be used before 1 December 2024.
- One winner will be selected by public vote via the National Army Museum Facebook page. The entry with the most ‘likes/reactions’ will be deemed the winner and be notified by email.