During COVID-19 Coronavirus lockdown our teaching team put together a number of ready made resources for teachers and students – our Living Through History series.
These NEW ZEALAND HISTORY LESSONS can be easily downloaded and sent out to students.
Download lessons by clicking on the corresponding PDF file on the right.
- COVID-19 and the NZ Experience in WWII
- Hone Heke and the Flag
- COVID-19 and the Treaty of Waitangi
- Spanish Flu and the Experience in WWI
- COVID-19 and the NZ Experience at Crete in WWII
- The Polio Epidemic and COVID-19
- Anzac (Years 4/5/6)
- COVID-19 and Māori Self Determination
- The Kīngitanga and the Early Settlers of the North Island
- The Battle of Gate Pā
- Immigration and its Impacts
- How Armies Prepare For Conflict
- The Spanish Flu in New Zealand