Last Updated 12 August 2020
In light of moving to COVID-19 Level 2 the Museum is still open to the public and we have put some changes in place for your health and safety.
- Hygiene practices have been enhanced and we will be asking visitors to respect social distancing guidelines.
- We will be asking all customers to contact trace their visit.
- All customers are asked to enter/exit the building via our main entrance on State Highway 1 side of the building.
- There will be no public floor tours available until further notice.
- We are still accepting our group bookings subject to restriction of gatherings of 100 or more.
- Donations to collections/archives are still being accepted business as usual but phone ahead and appointments are essential.
We will keep you updated with any changes. Kia kaha Aotearoa New Zealand.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Ministry of Health information on COVID-19 Coronavirus