Remember the legends, pay tribute to the sacrifices. Stories of courage, comradeship and honour. Experience through the soldiers eyes, New Zealand’s military involvement in conflict from the Land Wars to the more recent peacekeeping missions in the 21st century.
National Army Museum is the largest New Zealand military museum with a unique collection of military exhibits and memorabilia.
- Food Glorious Food: An Army Marches on its Stomach – On display until November 2017
- Somme/Silk Road – On display until April 2017
- The Patriotic Call to Yarn is Answered – Now on display in the Roimata Pounamu Tears on Greenstone Memorial area
- Going Underground: Tunnellers of WWI – Featuring photographs by Brett Killington exploring the tunnels under Arras in France. Opening 21 April 2017.
- Heartlanders: New Zealanders of the Great War – Free outdoor exhibition open during April school holidays, 18 – 28 April, excluding weekends and the Easter break.