Honour the sacrifices, learn the campaigns, be inspired by the stories of courage, loyalty and comradeship.
Make a visit to New Zealand’s most comprehensive Army Museum for access to a unique collection of military exhibits, memorabilia and public research material. A place where families can seek out and relate to their military connections.
- A Patriotic Call to Yarn – We Need You!
- World War I Centennial Exhibition Programme
- Medal Repository
- Tears on Greenstone Memorial
- Life-like displays
- Iconic military hardware
- Comprehensive weapons collection
- Kidz Headquarters
- Research Library
- Harnessed Display Goes to Papakura
We are making a patriotic call to yarn and need your help! Learn more about our hand crafted Poppy making project.
See what others say about National Army Museum on TripAdvisor.